Friday, March 03, 2006

If Your Life Was a Movie, What Genre Would It Be?

The Movie Of Your Life Is A Black Comedy
Black Comedy
In your life, things are so twisted that you just have to laugh. You may end up insane, but you'll have fun on the way to the asylum.

Your best movie matches: Being John Malkovich, The Royal Tenenbaums, American Psycho

I found this quiz web site from the Argument Clinic. You can take the test here: If Your Life Was a Movie, What Genre Would It Be?

The wierdest thing is that, in the cinema I have watched 2 of the 3 movies suggested, and I enjoyed both.

The challenge: guess which one I did not watch

2 comments:

At 04 March, 2006 02:16 , admin said...

American Psycho

At 11 March, 2006 00:16 , kalends said...

American Psycho... haha~
('coz I watched the first 2)